Monday, September 26, 2011

Week # 11

Dear Family and Sunbeams :)
Yes there is expected changes at transfers and that would be this upcoming saturday.  What do I eat for breakfast ? Well Usually I will have either some Frosted Flakes or some toast, but somedays I forget to eat breakfast! What time do I go to bed ? The missionaries have to go back home by 9:30 and by 10:30 they have to be in bed. My favorite part of being a missionary is getting to see how happy the people become when they are taught the gospel. And yes, I definitely miss home but i know that i am getting blessing for being here.
   I am way excited for conference! I remember listening to conference in Vegas and how awesome it was. I am definitely looking forward to getting answers to my prayers.
  Some sad news.... I recieved an email from a friend who told me that a mutual friend had committed suicide earlier last week. Very sad.
 Elder Tienda and I had the most success this week that we have had since I got here. We taught a lot of lessons but we still fell below our goals. We are going to work super hard this last week of the transfer so that we can feel good.
Elder Okazaki got a weird rash this week and he is miserable. Poor Guy. He is very itchy all  over and has rd bumbs all over his body. he is going to the doctor today so hopefully they can figure something out. Anyways,
I love you all
-Elder Dutson

No comments:

Post a Comment