Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Week # 12






Dear Family-
 I hope you all were as uplifted by the prophets this weekend as was I. Conference was absolutely amazing and i recieved answers to my prayers.I already cant wait until April rolls around and I get another opportunity to hear from them. Transfers went well. I am getting transferred to Sylmar, CA. I am not training, but I am the senior comp to a younger missionary. Elder Tienda is training. We will miss each other alot. We expected to be split up but when we finally heard it, we were both sad. Yesterday after conference, I said goodbye to all my investigators and it was tough. But I am not too far away. I will still be on bike :) Other than that, not too much to report. I dont have my new address yet but i will have it by next week. Well I love you all and hope that all is well at home.
- with love
Elder Dutson

oh by the way, I forgot to mention that my new comp is Elder Thacker from Utah. He is a hardworking farmboy and a really cool kid :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment