Monday, October 24, 2011

Week # 15


Dear Family-
   It is starting to get a little chilly here ! I forgot to tell you mom that I busted out the rainjacket/overcoat thing like the first week I was in Sylmar. It was pouring rain and freezing. I didnt think I would ever use that here in sunny California. Well, unfortunately, Kevin was not baptized yesterday. He chose to postpone it more. We are not sure how to help him since he isn't telling us exactly what is going on. I have an interview with President Martin tomorrow and I will ask him for ideas. Well, what else is new back home ? How is Notre Dame doing Mom ?  I heard that the World Series is already going on... Geez haha suprisingly, I dont miss all the sports as much as I thought I would. I really only miss it on like Saturdays. Elder Tienda called me and told me that one of the guys that we found like 2 weeks before I left named Darian is going to be baptized this next Sunday. Hopefully I will be able to make it down in the valley for that. I was way excited.  Elder Thacker and I continue to work hard and we have found many new people to teach that we are excited for.  Morgan, how is Japan going ? Are you getting excited for your wedding ? 
   I look forward to the package mom ! Elder Thacker recently got two and he has been sharing the goodies with me. I will make sure to share a little bit with him. :) Anyways
I love you all !
 Keep being awesome,
Elder Dutson

No comments:

Post a Comment