Monday, January 23, 2012

Week # 23

Mi Familia-
I hope all had a wonderful Christmas ! I sure enjoyed talking with all of you. We have been allowed to email on Tuesday (today) this week because all libraries were closed yesterday. My Christmas was great and it included me eating alot! I think I ate 3 times on Christmas eve and we had a huge dinner with our ward mission leader on Christmas Day. I keep hearing how cold it is in Arizona and in Washington(Dylan) but I had a very warm Christmas. It was around 64 degrees all day. It felt super weird. We had a member family give us a present and our ward mission leader gave us a box of chocolates. Our district also had a baptism on Christmas Day so I think that was a nice Christmas present for us and the guy getting baptized. His name is Rodrigo. He is Elder Ruiz and Elder Ellsworth's companion. Elder Ellsworth has been transferred and Elder ruiz will be training :) Elder Grose and I were both pretty excited that we would be staying together just like we thought. Dylan I heard that our family was giving you trouble because it looked like you had gained weight. If it makes you feel any better, I have gained weight. not much though haha.. Well thanks everybody for the packages and the cards. It certainly was a nice suprise !!
- Elder Weston Dutson

No comments:

Post a Comment