Monday, January 23, 2012

Week # 27

Dear Family-
HI!
This week was interesting... :)
It has been raining here for like the last week or so and they dont want us riding our bikes in the rain anymore. Sister martin told us on rainy days we should walk. That means a little less effective days because it takes longer to get around.
We had interviews with President Martin on Wednesday. As always he gave me some inspired counsel. I also was hit by a car this week on my bike. Nothing or nobody was harmed though. We were riding to our dinner appointment when a car without lights on that we didnt see turned into a parking lot right in front of me. I was going pretty fast but as soon as I saw it i slammed on the brakes and tried to lay the bike down. I almost stopped in time but due to the baldness of my rear tire, I slid a little too much and I collided with the car. The lady was very apologetic and frightened and tried to offer me over $100. I rejected the offer, apologized for frightening her and we were on our way.
It made for a fun story at district meeting :)
Mom, of course the Patriots are going to the SuperBowl :) Figures.. eh oh well.
Nate is driving huh ? Sweet :) I am sure he loves that. It is crazy that my youngest brother is already in high school and getting ready to drive!
Ok well that is about all there is to update ! I love you all and Dylan.... stay bundled up!
- Elder Weston Dutson

No comments:

Post a Comment